Lincoln Idealarc tig/arc welder 300 amp - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
PBB Mobile
Tools and Equipment>Lincoln Idealarc tig/arc welder 300 amp
highzr2 12:55 PM 04-11-2012
Im selling a older Lincoln idealarc tic/arc welder. I bought a few months ago from a friend that was moving but decided to sell it. He sold the lead that holds the stick but it still has the ground clamp. Also need the attachments to run tig; the foot petal, gun and I believe you need the water cooler. The machine worked fine when sold to me. Im asking $400 OBO . In Salinas Ca, but I will deliver or meet for the right price. Travel to L.A. area every other month or so. Open to trades as well.

[Reply]
Brad 04:53 PM 04-14-2012
Looks like it has a built in water cooler if you hook up a garden hose on the inlet and outlet. A friend has an older P&H welder like that. These old machines are still good, the new inverter technology uses less electricity and is more advanced but it can fry a few hundred dollar circuit board in a second. This is the same welder I used to learn on in school. If I wasn't a Miller guy, I would be looking at this one. Good luck selling it.
[Reply]
highzr2 01:07 PM 04-15-2012
Thanks for the information, I've been trying to research it some.
[Reply]
Up